At Realcozy, we build our products to last. Sometimes even the best quality products can fail. In the event you have any issues with your purchase, our warranty is here to make sure you're taken care of.
The warranty begins the date you purchase a Realcozy product and only valid for the original purchaser. If a defect occurs during the warranty period, Realcozy will repair or replace the defective product in a reasonable amount of time. We do not cover anything outside normal usage of our products.
All of our TV stands come with a lifetime warranty.
- Any defects in craftsmanship
- Any defects in material or hardware
Does not cover:
- Improperly handling or moving
- Dings, scratches, or other types of physical damage
- Sun, water, or chemical damage
- Fireplace inserts (if applicable)
All of our fireplace inserts come with a 1-year manufacturer warranty. For any fireplace warranty claims, please reach out to us.
All of our mattresses are covered by a lifetime limited warranty ("Limited Warranty").
- Years 1-3: Full replacement at no charge if deemed defective
- Years 4-10: Repair or recover mattress if deemed defective. $99/each way travel fee. No other fees
- Years 11-25: Prorated replacement charge of 50 percent of original purchase price for replacement if deemed defective.
- Years 25+: Prorated replacement charge of 60 percent of original purchase price for replacement if deemed defective.
- Permanent impressions greater than 1”
- Defects or deterioration in the cell structure of the foam
- Abnormal sagging
Does not cover:
- Mattress fabric due to normal wear and tear
- Softness increase after break-in period
- Decrease in recovery speed after break-in period
- Bed height or sheet fit
- Stains, which void the warranty
- Normal comfort impressions
- Damage to mattress construction due to improper foundations/support.
- Unopened compress mattresses for more than 60 days.
Our mattresses are designed to be used on foundations/bases with solid support. Slatted wood or metal foundations that are spaced no more than 4 inches apart, or completely solid wood or metal foundations. Using old box springs will void your warranty and any other warranties expressed or implied. We will require you to provide proof of a proper foundation upon submission of a warranty claim. For additional information, please contact us.
All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the product has been stained, abused, burned, damaged, moisture saturated, and/or cut or torn. Weave reserves the right to refuse repair or replacement of any product deemed to be in an unsanitary condition. If the original purchaser sells the product, the subsequent purchaser takes the product "as is" and "with all faults." This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product. Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims.
Bed Frames & Bases
All of our bed frames and bases are covered by a 10-year limited warranty ("Limited Warranty"). Warranty only covers normal usage of the product.
- Years 1-2: Full coverage, we pay for everything. Our Expert repair associates are available by phone or a technician will come to your home if needed.
- Years 3-10: Repair or replace parts/bed frame if deemed defective. We cover 50% of the fees, including parts & labor.
- Defects in components or craftsmanship
- Motor & components
Does not cover:
- Structural or visual damage from out of the ordinary usage.
- Physical damage or abuse to the materials, including, but not limited to burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, rust.
- Any base sold by resellers or individuals that are not authorized retailers
- Damages caused by repairs or parts replacements by unauthorized people
- Recommended weights are exceeded which damaged frame (750 lbs, including the weight of the mattress)